Multiple Action Batch?

I have mp3tag all setup to what I want it to do, and I was wondering if I could somehow incorporate several "actions" into one button. My workflow is an follows:

• Import mp3's
  • Query against Amazon
  • Autonumber
  • Run several custom actions
  • Tag - Filename
  • Export to custom configuration

I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow automate this process with one button, or something like that?

Thanks,
Drew

• Import mp3's -> yes, if you set a default folder and that is filled with the files.
  • Query against Amazon -> no, not as action
  • Autonumber -> no, not as action
  • Run several custom actions -> aahm, yes..
  • Tag - Filename -> yes, this an action of the type format tag-field for %_filename%
  • Export to custom configuration -> what is that?

I export the tags to a custom ASP file, which I then import into a database when I am done.

What I meant was, is there something I can do to run all the above in sequence with 1 click? I don't think there is, but I just wanted to make sure :slight_smile:

Maybe you can use a keyboard and mouse macro recorder tool to send simulated keystrokes and mouse clicks to the Mp3tag application.
There are several tools available ...
http://www.heise.de/software/download/o0g0s3l4k227

DD.20120104.0709.CET

This is a very interesting idea and has practical applications, especially if you have children and don't want them hearing any offensive language.

If files were tagged in this way, you could then make sure only files without were played whilst they were present.

It's a shame this was never publicly achieved, if the OP did manage it.