\music<letter><artist><album><file>

For example:
w:\music\A\ACDC\Back In Black\01 - ACDC - Hells Bells.mp3
w:\music\A\ACDC\Back In Black\02 - ACDC - Shoot To Thrill.mp3
w:\music\A\ACDC\Back In Black\03 - ACDC - What Do You Do For Money Honey.mp3

I'm using this export script to get all of my Albums into a .csv file:

$filename(artist-album-%_datetime%.csv)
"Artist","Album","Path","Genre","Total Size","Total Files"
$loop(%_folderpath%,1)"%artist%","%album%","%_folderpath%","%genre%","%_total_size%","%_total_files%"
$loopend()

It works great for almost everything. The problem I'm having is that when I get to Various Artists, instead of putting the string "Various Artists" into the .csv file, it puts the artist from one of the files. Here's an example:

w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\01 - REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\02 - Tears for Fears - Shout.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\03 - Mr. Mister - Broken Wings.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\04 - Huey Lewis & the News - The Power of Love.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\05 - Starship - We Built This City.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\06 - John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\07 - Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\08 - Ready For The World - Oh Sheila.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\09 - Billy Ocean - Loverboy.mp3
w:\music\V\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985\10 - Glenn Fry - The Heat Is On.mp3

When I run the Export script I get this entry:
"Billy Ocean","Billboard Top Hits -1985","W:\Music\v\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985","Rock/Pop","37.87 MB","10"

What I want is this:
"Various Artists","Billboard Top Hits -1985","W:\Music\v\Various Artists\Billboard Top Hits 1985","Rock/Pop","37.87 MB","10"

My idea is to parse the %_folderpath% variable for the artists name, but I have no idea how to do this.

Any help? Any other suggestions?
John

Try %_parent_directory%

Wow. That was easy. Thanks for the help!