IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

43 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [WS] Discogs (pone mod), all discogs information in tags & lyrics, based on dano's scri
pone
post Apr 9 2011, 12:10
Post #76

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 9103
Mp3tag Version: 2.59b

Update 3.2:

New Option:

You can decide now, how you want to replace "Various" as albumartist. The Option is called TEXT OPTION: REPLACE ALUBMARTIST "VARIOUS" WITH: and the default is "va" as it has been before without option.
It's a new TEXT OPTION where you are not supposed to answer with yes/no as with the other options, but with the actual text you want "Various" replaced with.

Changed:
I adapted the export scripts to the standard version of Mp3tag. If you save the Discogs Pone Web Script Settings.mp3 file in the %appdata%\Mp3tag folder, all script are automtically exported into the right folder now.
Users of Mp3tag v 2.48a and newer still can store the Discogs Pone Web Script Settings.mp3 file wherever they want.

Fixed:
Releases without Release Date have lead to a error of the script. This is fixed now.

Fixed:
Releases without Style have lead to a leading comma before the Genre if you combined Style and Genre in one field and chose the fields as non-multivalue fields. This is fixed now.

This post has been edited by pone: Apr 9 2011, 14:30
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Victor Kostas
post Apr 10 2011, 10:53
Post #77

Member No.: 6578
Mp3tag Version: 2.65

I found 2 bugs:
1. Export file "Discogs Pone Create tracklist clean-up.mte" is not provided
2. "Discogs Pone Create Search by Album)Artist + Year" should be renamed to "Discogs Pone Create Search by Artist + Year"

wink.gif

Good work.

This post has been edited by Victor Kostas: Apr 30 2011, 08:45

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 10 2011, 13:41
Post #78

ZITAT(Victor Kostas @ Apr 10 2011, 11:53) *
I found 2 bugs:
1. Export file "Discogs Pone Create tracklist clean-up.mte" is not provided
2. "Discogs Pone Create Search by Album)Artist + Year" should be removed to "Discogs Pone Create Search by Artist + Year"

1. Thank you. Seem I forgot this file. However, if you had the 3.0 or 3.1 version of my script, it doesn't matter as this file hasn't changed.
I will do a update to include that file.

2. You must have had a good look at the scripts to detect that. I have detected that already. It should be "Discogs Pone Create Search by Album + Year", not "... by Artist + Year". But it is only the export (.mte) file got the wrong name, the web sources file (.src) which is generated by it is correctly called "... by Album + Year). So I won't change that, as it doesn't matter. The export files are triggered by the "... create scripts" action, the user has not to care about the export file names. If i changed it, there would be an additional useless export files in the users directories, as it would not get overwritten with a update.

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 10 2011, 13:56
Post #79

Update 3.2a

Fixed:
In the 3.2 Update the export script which generates the Action "Delete Tracklist from Tags after creating a Cue Sheet" was missing. It is included now.
If you had the 3.0 or 3.1 version before, you don't need this update. In this case you still have the export script from the previous versions and it hasn't changed.

+Quote Post
gizbo
post Apr 11 2011, 09:07
Post #80

Group: Members
Member No.: 14186
Mp3tag Version: 2.48

First, thanks for the script, i used v. 2.5 and 2.7, but now i still
have the Pone 2.7 .src file, where do i get the new version?

If there is not a newer version, which .src do i use now?

This post has been edited by gizbo: Apr 11 2011, 09:11

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 11 2011, 11:38
Post #81

ZITAT(gizbo @ Apr 11 2011, 10:07) *
First, thanks for the script, i used v. 2.5 and 2.7, but now i still
have the Pone 2.7 .src file, where do i get the new version?

If there is not a newer version, which .src do i use now?

Get the new 3.2 version form the starting post. It does all what the 2.7 version did.
The difference is, that you can change many things now if you want, but you don't have to.
And you don't get ready-to-use .src files anymore. But they are created in step 6 of my script installation & usage instruction of the starting post.
You can delete the 2.7 files.

+Quote Post
gizbo
post Apr 11 2011, 12:42
Post #82

Group: Members
Member No.: 14186
Mp3tag Version: 2.48

QUOTE (pone @ Apr 11 2011, 12:38) *
Get the new 3.2 version form the starting post. It does all what the 2.7 version did.
The difference is, that you can change many things now if you want, but you don't have to.
And you don't get ready-to-use .src files anymore. But they are created in step 6 of my script installation & usage instruction of the starting post.
You can delete the 2.7 files.

I see now that are created in the same folder, i did not see before biggrin.gif

Thanks again.

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 11 2011, 12:51
Post #83

ZITAT(gizbo @ Apr 11 2011, 13:42) *
I see now that are created in the same folder, i did not see before biggrin.gif

Move the Discogs Pone Web Script Settings.mp3 file to %appdata%\mp3tag and everything is created in the folder where it belongs.

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 14 2011, 02:51
Post #84

Update 3.3:

Fixed: Discogs did changes again, I had to change the script again...

+Quote Post
Mabba
post Apr 14 2011, 04:48
Post #85

Member No.: 2630

blink.gif Thanks again

--------------------
Gruss
Mabba
latest version: Mp3tag v2.59b mit Paralell Desktop auf einem iMac.

+Quote Post
Beluna
post Apr 14 2011, 06:05
Post #86

Member No.: 11832
Mp3tag Version: 2.45b

I suspected a change was being made, but I saw no Alert posted.

First, the previous script 3.2 was a great modification - not sure if 3.3 changes needed to occur so soon - however, 1. is it possible to post a notice to users in advance of new changes coming and (2) maybe schedule them 30 -60 days...

It's like fumbling with your keys - knowing it should work only to find out the lock has been changed.

Great job.... need an advance notice...

This post has been edited by dano: Apr 14 2011, 07:24

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 14 2011, 13:15
Post #87

ZITAT(Beluna @ Apr 14 2011, 07:05) *
I suspected a change was being made, but I saw no Alert posted.

First, the previous script 3.2 was a great modification - not sure if 3.3 changes needed to occur so soon - however, 1. is it possible to post a notice to users in advance of new changes coming and (2) maybe schedule them 30 -60 days...

It's like fumbling with your keys - knowing it should work only to find out the lock has been changed.

Great job.... need an advance notice...

No, that's not possible. I can't send you a alert.

I have no control of your Mp3tag or your computer, so I can't send you a notice that a update has been released.
And I have no control of when discogs make changes on their website. So I can't choose the moment when I do a update.
Only the 3.0 & 3.2 updates were choosen free by me. The first was something I wanted to change since a long time, and the second were some ideas other users had here. I do this when I have the time and the ideas, noc chance for a regular release rhythm.

But it's pretty easy for the users. Updates are always released here. If your script is not working anymore, most probably discogs has changed something and there will be a update of the script. So if you get a error message by the script, or some fields are not written any more or are written wrong, just have a look here. And if I haven't made a update yet, leaf a post in this tread, that the script has problems. I subscribed this tread per email, so I will see you meassage. That's something you could do, too, if you want a message for every script update. But of course you also get messages for other discussions in this thread.

+Quote Post
KrissO
post Apr 16 2011, 00:52
Post #88

Member No.: 12134
Mp3tag Version: 2.46a

QUOTE (pone @ Apr 7 2011, 20:26) *
What points are unclear?
I gave a step by step instruction in the starting post:
http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopi...ost&p=41277

I am sorry, everything works like a charm now. I must say your script is almost PERFECT!

Is here a way to.
1. Auto run actions after I have clicked ok in the tag information window?
2. Auto save after actions is run (instead of ctrl+s)

Good work, keep it up! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
stevehero
post Apr 16 2011, 16:36
Post #89

Member No.: 13334
Mp3tag Version: 2.65

I'm running a portable version of mp3tag. The path for the Program is F:\PROGRAMS\Mp3tag portable

When I run step 7. run the action group: Discogs Pone>Create Scripts

It only creates the Discogs &Pone# API-List &Artist.src inside the folder F:\PROGRAMS\Mp3tag portable\data\sources

But ALL the .scr files are created in the %appdata%\mp3tag I was wondering is there a workaround so that they are created inside the root folders of your installation instead of the main roots.

BTW is there a way to make the album field appear like this? album [catalog #] appending the album with the catalog #

Thanks for the update, only got round to using it now.

--------------------
▶✚♬ ═‎​ ♡

+Quote Post
pone
post Apr 16 2011, 17:25
Post #90

ZITAT(KrissO @ Apr 16 2011, 01:52) *
I am sorry, everything works like a charm now. I must say your script is almost PERFECT!

Is here a way to.
1. Auto run actions after I have clicked ok in the tag information window?
2. Auto save after actions is run (instead of ctrl+s)

Good work, keep it up! biggrin.gif

1. no, it's not possible to combine actions and web sources in one automatic process.
but you can tell me about your actions, maybe i can integrate them as options in the script

2. after actions (and also after web sources) there is always a auto save.
the only "exception" is for multivalue tags. the seperator there \\ is read as literals when you write them with actions or web sources. the only way to transform \\ into mutlivalue field seperators is ctrl+s. there is also no way to change that at the moment. i have already made a feature request to Florian to change that in Mp3tag. Maybe it will come in the future.

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 11:08