IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

> latex backcover export config
osmo
post Oct 27 2004, 19:31
Post #1

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1279
Mp3tag Version: 2.27

I made a latex export-file that will create a cd back cover with a tracklist. Exporting will create a tex file which you can convert to pdf and print. If you don't have tex installed, you'll nothing with this.

I made three different files. One basic, one with two colums (useful for over 27 tracks) and one for various artist albums.

examples (pdf):
back cover
back cover 2 colums
back cover VA

files:
latex-backcover.mte
latex-backcover-2cols.mte
latex-backcover-va.mte

The dimensions have been written with trial and error. I don't guarantee that it will turn out right size on your system.

The export-file is rather simple and should be easy to customize to your needs, however some general notes:
- Americans and whoever else can change the a4paper to letterpaper.
- If you don't have the cmbright font installed and don't want to install it, replace the font with something else or just remove the line to use the default font.
- All other special characters are taken care of except "~", "^" and "\". If you have these characters in your songtitles, you'll have to edit them manually in the tex file before converting to pdf.
- If you're putting many albums on one cd you'll want to change the [EXPORTSORT] SORT=9 to something more detailed.
- There's no font autoscaling. If something doesn't fit, you'll have edit the tex file manually.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
osmo
post Nov 23 2004, 17:49
Post #2

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1279
Mp3tag Version: 2.27

Updated for the new scripting (≥ v2.26c) and exporting (≥ v2.25) formats.

Use the links in the above post.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 17:13