IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Album art in FLAC files
marklindh
post Feb 22 2012, 20:29
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16111
Mp3tag Version: 2.49b

Hi all,

I was recently given a Sandisk Sansa Fuse+ player and I wonder if anyone else have this player and having a hard time getting the album art to show in FLAC files on the player.

I also have the Squeezebox Touch player that shows the art in FLAC files just fine. I use MP3Tag version 2.49b to embed the art but the Sansa Fuse+ refuses to show the art and the Squeezebox Touch shows them fine! It's just strange! Could it be a Sansa Fuse+ software problem?

This post has been edited by marklindh: Feb 22 2012, 20:31
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ohrenkino
post Feb 23 2012, 08:44
Post #2

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11458
Mp3tag Version: 2.58

ZITAT(marklindh @ Feb 22 2012, 20:29) *
Sansa Fuse+ refuses to show the art

Perhaps the Sansa relies on the folder.jpg mechanism ... I doubt that these files get synchronized.
So check if you have folder.jpg files in your album folders. If not, use mp3tag and an action to export the cover art. If you have access to the folders on the Sansa then you can do it there.

--------------------
42 - wie war die Frage / what was the question / comment était la question

+Quote Post
marklindh
post Feb 23 2012, 09:21
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 16111
Mp3tag Version: 2.49b

QUOTE (ohrenkino @ Feb 23 2012, 09:44) *
Perhaps the Sansa relies on the folder.jpg mechanism ... I doubt that these files get synchronized.
So check if you have folder.jpg files in your album folders. If not, use mp3tag and an action to export the cover art. If you have access to the folders on the Sansa then you can do it there.

I have tried with naming the art image folder.jpg and with a capital "F" but it still refuses to show the art. I will try to export the art and save it directly to the microSD card which I use with the Fuse+. Thanks for Your reply and suggestion smile.gif=) I will report back if it solved the problem!

This post has been edited by marklindh: Feb 23 2012, 09:23

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:09