> iSquonk XSL stylesheet, An iTunes like view on your XML data
squonk63
post Jan 11 2006, 22:09
Post #16

Italian Translator

Group: Translators
Member No.: 1559
Mp3tag Version: 2.36

When I open iSquonk_ie.htm I get "No data found".

Your MP3List.xml file must be in the same directory of the iSquonk.htm file, not _css.
You can also change the html file by opening iSquonk.htm (and/or iSquonk_ie.htm) in a text editor, search for the string MP3List.xml and replace it with _css/MP3List.xml (if you keep your xml file in _css directory)

QUOTE (graphite @ Jan 11 2006, 21:00)
Switch from current encoding to specified encoding not supported. Error processing resource 'file:///D:/MUSIC/iSquonk/_css/...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

You can change the encoding value from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8, opening the xml file with a text editor. Anyway I've updated the link in the first post for the corrected xml_md5_squonk.mte, so you can download the new one and export again.

Let me know if you have other problems...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
graphite
post Jan 12 2006, 19:13
Post #17

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2434
Mp3tag Version: 2.35

Thanks for the reply, it's now working... kind of.

I can see the track list populated but there are a few things missing

1. The artist list is empty

2. The album list is empty

3. The background for the track listing is not transparent but is transparent for the time, bitrate etc columns

4. The songs in the track list are not in the correct numerical order and sorting does not correct it. This happens for songs numbered 1, 2, 3....11, 12 etc. I tried replacing $loop(%_filename_ext%) with $loop(%track%) in the MTE file as suggested in the other thread on "html squonk" but this did not work. They are properly sorted in mp3tag and the filenames all start with 01, 02, 03 etc.

+Quote Post
squonk63
post Jan 14 2006, 22:28
Post #18

Italian Translator

it seems that you are using a wrong mte file... Be sure to use the one in the first post of this topic, and export again.
Also if you have changed the mte file be sure to include the md5 tag, it's needed to correctly fill the lists.

Finally, what version of internet explorer are you using?

+Quote Post
graphite
post Jan 15 2006, 13:28
Post #19

Nope, using the correct mte and downloaded it again just to be sure.
I'm using IE6 Version 6.00.2900.2180

I've learned something about the track sorting problem. The album I was testing with had a different year for each track. When I removed the $loop(%year%) it reported them in the correct order. However any kind of sorting performed in the iSquonk_ie.htm means the track order is lost (it changes to 1/19, 10/19 etc) and no amount of sorting will get it ordered correctly.

Any chance you could post a sample xml file with 1 or 2 albums which works for you?

I've attached a screenshot of my htm
Attached Image

+Quote Post
squonk63
post Jan 15 2006, 14:42
Post #20

Italian Translator

QUOTE (graphite @ Jan 15 2006, 13:28)
Any chance you could post a sample xml file with 1 or 2 albums which works for you?

This is a sample XML file that works for me. Attached File  MP3List.zip ( 4.73K ) Number of downloads: 375

Maybe you can post the xml file which doesn't work, so that I can take a look at it?

+Quote Post
graphite
post Jan 15 2006, 20:45
Post #21

Your xml gives exactly the same result as mine. I've attached mine anyway

Attached File  MP3List.zip ( 2.95K ) Number of downloads: 361

I also downloaded iSquonk.zip again but same result.

+Quote Post
graphite
post Jan 15 2006, 20:54
Post #22

I just installed Firefox and it worked fine, except for the sorting problem. Still no go for IE.

+Quote Post
squonk63
post Jan 15 2006, 23:15
Post #23

Italian Translator

QUOTE (graphite @ Jan 15 2006, 20:54)
I just installed Firefox and it worked fine, except for the sorting problem. Still no go for IE.

The problem in the sample you have posted is in the year field; normally I use the release date of the album even if it is a compilation like in your sample.

So, in the original mte file you only need to remove the $loop(%year%) (with the corresponding $loopend) to obtain the result you want.

To fix the sort keep the $loop(%_filename_ext%) in the inner loop because your file names have the trailing 0 in the track number, so the resulting sort will be correct.

For the transparency problem you may change the .active-column-0 and .active-column-1 styles in iSquonk.htm and/or iSquonk_ie.htm. Anyway transparency is not handled very well in IE.

+Quote Post
graphite
post Jan 17 2006, 01:19
Post #24

QUOTE (squonk63 @ Jan 15 2006, 22:15)
For the transparency problem you may change the .active-column-0 and .active-column-1 styles in iSquonk.htm and/or iSquonk_ie.htm. Anyway transparency is not handled very well in IE.

Yes, this helps in IE if you get rid of the threedlightshadow

So at the moment it works nicley in Firefox except the weird sorting problem is still there. It reports first time in the correct order but clicking on the track heading disturbs the order and can only be retrieved by clicking on the album title again. I don't see this in your xml and can't find what is different about mine - to me it looks exactly the same.

Attached File  MP3List.zip ( 8.96K ) Number of downloads: 379

Still can't get the artist lists and album lists to display at all in IE.

Thanks for your help...

+Quote Post
Sammy20
post Jan 22 2006, 00:43
Post #25

Member No.: 1581
Mp3tag Version: 2.39d

This is some good stuff you've created here. I love having instant access to artist, and album information from those 3 sites (amg, ad, mb). Some questions:

1. How do I get the album art working? I have all my album art as linked image files in the album folder, and only few of them are actually named cover.jpg.

2. Can you add more lyric searches? The one you use now, isn't very smart.

+Quote Post
squonk63
post Jan 22 2006, 20:13
Post #26

Italian Translator

QUOTE (Sammy20 @ Jan 22 2006, 00:43)
only few of them are actually named cover.jpg.

You may change the name you use for the cover image file, but you have to use the same convention for all of your directories.
To change the name:
1. open the file _css/isquonk_album.xsl and/or _css/isquonk_album_ie.xsl with a text editor
2. at line 21 replace the text cover.jpg with the name you prefer or change it to <xsl:value-of select="title" />.jpg, if your cover image files have the Album Title as name

To change the lyrics search change the link at line 34 in _css/iSquonk_track.xsl; anyway if you have some other links I may use them in future updates...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 18:20