IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

> Several advanced fields missing in "Tag Panel"
Dreamer
post Oct 18 2005, 18:23
Post #1

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2245
Mp3tag Version: 2.37a

I miss several advanced fields in "Tag Panel" for: Composer, Encoded by...

I'd like to change/remove several comments (above) for more files at once.

Some ot these items are also in Winamp, so I wonder why they are missing in the best mp3tag editor. smile.gif

--------------------
Dreamer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sebastian Mares
post Apr 22 2006, 21:49
Post #2

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 496
Mp3tag Version: 2.59a

This was already implemented in 2.35b. I recommend checking the forums before starting to bitch like you did here.

And FFS, stop bumping stuff that is half an year old.

This post has been edited by Sebastian Mares: Apr 22 2006, 21:51

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

+Quote Post
Listener
post Apr 25 2006, 04:03
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3052
Mp3tag Version: 2.35

QUOTE (Sebastian Mares @ Apr 22 2006, 13:49)
This was already implemented in 2.35b. I recommend checking the forums before starting to bitch like you did here.

And FFS, stop bumping stuff that is half an year old.

I don't understand the FFS acronym.

Before I posted my message, I downloaded the developer release (as mp3tagv235setup.exe) from

http://developer.mp3tag.de/

using the link near the top of the page. I then tried it out. The about MP3tag dialog just says 2.35 and January 7, 2006 - no a,b or any other letter.

I looked at all the menu choices and tried clicking and right clicking in various locations and never uncovered the feature I was looking for.

The installation did not create a working Help system so I couldn't look for anything there.

So then I searched the forum for anything that was relevant. When I found a thread that addressed my problem, I read it. Then I commented. On many forums that would be preferable to starting a new thread. And in this case, there was a comment requesting users of the forum not to start any more threads on the subject.

I just now tried clicking on a different link on the developer release page. After installation, that version immediately exited with a runtime error.

If there is a version that provides the customization of the left panel I'd love to try it. Maybe the link near the top of the page was not up to date.

You might consider that someone you disagree with might not be totally ignorant or totally lazy. Sometimes a situation like this arises when something is wrong. Like a link that wasn't updated. Or beta s/w that doesn't work reliably for every user. The fact that your experience was not the same as mine may mean that neither of us understands what the other person has found.

Bill

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 05:52