IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't load bass_aac.dll
Gavin592
post Jan 20 2007, 12:51
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4268
Mp3tag Version: 4.95

Mp3tag worked perfectly and brilliantly until I had to reinstall XP Home. I am up to date with all security patches and updates etc and the program appears to install OK. At the final window the button is clicked to start the program, then a further window appears stating an error ' can't load bass_aac.dll. I have redownloaded the latest version of mp3tag, run sfc which is OK. The program installs OK on another computer so it's obvious that the fault is on mine. Nothing has changed on the system prior to reinstalling XP so does anybody have a clue?

Thanks
Gavin592
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sebastian Mares
post Jan 20 2007, 13:02
Post #2

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 496
Mp3tag Version: 2.59a

These are the forums for the freeware Mp3tag by Florian Heidenreich. You probably have MP3 Tag by Maniac Tools: http://www.maniactools.com/

Hmm... Seems that they are using some my BASS add-ons illegally. At least bass_aac.dll is used against the GPL and some other add-ons don't follow the LGPL.

This post has been edited by Sebastian Mares: Jan 20 2007, 13:03

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 00:14