2016-12-17 18:45 CESTVersion:
2.80c (Update profile field
)Status: BetaDownload Mirrors:mp3tagv280csetup.exe2.80c
- FIX: regression where URL ID3v2 fields (WWW*) were accidentally written as multi-value fields (since v2.80a).
- FIX: value overflow when calculating bitrate for large VBR MP3 files which resulted in negative bitrates.
- LNG: added Corsican installer language and updated Czech and Turkish language files.
- CHG: updated installer icons and graphics.
- NEW: added portable installation mode that stores settings in application directory and doesn't write information to the registry.
- NEW: installer now asks for UAC admin elevation in case if its run from a non-admin user account.
- CHG: changed installer and application to guess user language instead of asking user.
- NEW: improved installer UI for high-resolution screens with high DPI settings (DPI awareness).
- NEW: added version information to installer.
- NEW: added size estimation to uninstaller.
- NEW: added placeholders to access file path of current active playlist, i.e., %_playlist_filename%, %_playlist_filename_ext% and %_playlist_folderpath%.
- FIX: renaming files via direct-editing in file list in %_filepath% column automatically removed trailing blanks.
- FIX: Improved ID3v2 specification compliance by adding terminating 0x00 for text strings.
- FIX: randomizing a filtered file list by clicking on first column header resulted in resetting of list contents.
- FIX: Missing breadcrumb links in help topic for "Configuration > Tags > Mapping" and missing link from "Configuration > Tags"
- FIX: converter 'Tag - Filename' treated paths that were built from field values containing slash characters as relative.
♫ If you like using Mp3tag please donate
to support further development.