IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MP3TAG........how do I use it !?
Greywolf
post Apr 10 2008, 14:59
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6829
Mp3tag Version: v2.40

Hello,

Noob here. How do I use MP3TAG ? OK, I know you'll tell me to read the help pages but I need some pointers too. For example, when I add my directory I get all the music in it (which has been converted to Flac) with the track number first then Artist then track title but the artwork doesn't show up. I have to do it manually. However, I have a few albums where the artist is mentioned first then the track title and that's it but here the artwork shows up !? How does this happen ? Surely I don't have to add all the artwork manually ? The artwork is in the folders for each set of music. Can someone throw some light on what to do please ? I have other questions but I'll leave them for now. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dano
post Apr 10 2008, 17:04
Post #2

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 201
Mp3tag Version: 2.61d

To make Mp3tag show covers from the folder of the audio file, the option at "Options > Tags" Don't display first image from file directory as cover art must be disabled.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Greywolf
post Apr 10 2008, 18:54
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 6829
Mp3tag Version: v2.40

QUOTE (dano @ Apr 10 2008, 17:04) *
To make Mp3tag show covers from the folder of the audio file, the option at "Options > Tags" Don't display first image from file directory as cover art must be disabled.

Excellent, thanks dano smile.gif .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 00:40