IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whole Album/Directory Lyrics Tool, Created a Lyrics Tool... help me improve it :)
entdh
post Apr 20 2012, 09:22
Post #76

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 16326
Mp3tag Version: 2.5

QUOTE (entdh @ Apr 14 2012, 12:25) *
I notice that if i run the program several times it seems to pick up more lyrics each time.in fact after about 5 times there are only two tracks missing

Another interesting point is that it may be something to do with the output file or the parsing of the file in the lyric search since it seems to invariably only find alternate lyrics (i.e. every other song off the list), which is why it finds more each time it is run.

regards
entdh

This post has been edited by entdh: Apr 20 2012, 11:00
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tbum20
post Apr 30 2012, 16:12
Post #77

Member No.: 13645
Mp3tag Version: 2.47b

QUOTE (ResidualImages @ Apr 14 2012, 18:18) *
i just faked the same setup you have, and I got all the songs except the ones with "&" in their name. And I only had to run it once, not 5 times. Strange. I'll have to play with things and see if I can make it fail but get better over time like you're describing.

As far as the ampersand issue I am sure I can create a fix. Thanks, I'll look into this. biggrin.gif

Due to the fact the issue they are having seems to be dynamic I believe the only static variable in this type of application that could cause this type of behavior is if the app has a network timeout feature. If so, the cause is most likely due to a slower internet connection or some type of security application is detecting the application as a potential threat and actively scanning its behavior.

+Quote Post
SHAHRAM
post May 24 2012, 11:10
Post #78

Group: Members
Member No.: 16491
Mp3tag Version: 2.51

I do the readme guide step by step!
but when i press the export on action menu
i see this error

but as you see i creat the file that it needs sad.gif

+Quote Post
dano
post May 24 2012, 11:22
Post #79

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 201
Mp3tag Version: 2.65a

Use a different directory for the lyricsData.txt file

It's a bad example in the Readme as ProgramFiles requires Admin rights to write to it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SHAHRAM
post May 29 2012, 14:13
Post #80

Member No.: 16491

Thank you very much indeed,
ive got another question
in the end when i press the action menu i see the import action too,
but in picture of readme pdf in how to use there isnt import part!
does it means that i missed a part?

+Quote Post
Psi
post Jun 20 2012, 09:45
Post #81

Member No.: 16594

This is an amazing tool, thank you so much Matt.

I'm having a slight problem though. I just finished the set up, following the readme exactly, and I tested things on thirty different songs. Every song is missing the very first line of the lyrics and also missing the very last line.

The rest of the lyrics. the middle-part of the song, copies over perfectly fine, but once it was finished doing all 30 and I read through the lyrics, I realised the first line of lyrics and the last line of lyrics weren't copying over.

I'm not sure what's causing it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

In case it's relevant, I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, Internet Explorer 8 and Mp3tag v2.51

+Quote Post
ResidualImages
post Jun 29 2012, 19:39
Post #82

Member No.: 7166
Mp3tag Version: 2.46a

QUOTE (Psi @ Jun 20 2012, 03:45) *
This is an amazing tool, thank you so much Matt.

I'm having a slight problem though. I just finished the set up, following the readme exactly, and I tested things on thirty different songs. Every song is missing the very first line of the lyrics and also missing the very last line.

The rest of the lyrics. the middle-part of the song, copies over perfectly fine, but once it was finished doing all 30 and I read through the lyrics, I realised the first line of lyrics and the last line of lyrics weren't copying over.

I'm not sure what's causing it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

In case it's relevant, I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, Internet Explorer 8 and Mp3tag v2.51

sorry guys, been crazy at work, pulling 90 hour weeks. >.<

didn't mean to abandon everyone. Thanks dano for steppin' in.

Psi, which website you using? LyricsWiki or DarkLyrics? I used to strip the first and last line because they were blank. They could have changed the way they were storing the lyrics so that now I need to NOT strip the first and last.

+Quote Post
RealPetChicken
post Jul 1 2012, 23:09
Post #83

Member No.: 16632

So i installed this great script, while searching lyrics for led zeppelin 2, however, it only found lyrics for one song. I think to myself, it could be wikilyrics (it may not have the lyrics available). However, using a regular script someone made to look for lyrics through tag sources which uses wikilyrics as well, and finds the lyrics with no problems.

Did i install this app wrong? any help will be appreciated.

+Quote Post
ResidualImages
post Jul 4 2012, 18:32
Post #84

QUOTE (RealPetChicken @ Jul 1 2012, 17:09) *
So i installed this great script, while searching lyrics for led zeppelin 2, however, it only found lyrics for one song. I think to myself, it could be wikilyrics (it may not have the lyrics available). However, using a regular script someone made to look for lyrics through tag sources which uses wikilyrics as well, and finds the lyrics with no problems.

Did i install this app wrong? any help will be appreciated.

what is in the LyricsData.txt file if you do JUST that Led Zeppelin album? can you copy and paste contents here?

+Quote Post
Psi
post Jul 29 2012, 13:58
Post #85

Member No.: 16594

QUOTE (ResidualImages @ Jun 29 2012, 19:39) *
Psi, which website you using? LyricsWiki or DarkLyrics? I used to strip the first and last line because they were blank. They could have changed the way they were storing the lyrics so that now I need to NOT strip the first and last.

Sorry for taking so long to reply Matt.

I haven't touched mp3tag in over a month, and I just tried it out again on the songs that, previously, had the first and last lines missing from. They're now no longer skipping those lines when importing lyrics, so it's working perfectly!

I was/am using LyricsWiki, yes. I'm not sure if you did anything to fix it, or if it just magically fixed itself overnight or something, but thank you anyway smile.gif

I'm going to take advantage of it and add lyric tags to all my files now smile.gif

+Quote Post
ResidualImages
post Jul 30 2012, 00:44
Post #86

QUOTE (Psi @ Jul 29 2012, 07:58) *
so it's working perfectly!
I'm going to take advantage of it and add lyric tags to all my files now smile.gif

Psi, this is the kind of post that makes my day! smile.gif Glad to have you tagging away~

+Quote Post
Usram
post Nov 6 2012, 10:39
Post #87

Member No.: 16325
Mp3tag Version: 2.53

Hi,

I have some troubles with some files. I got this error :

Line 8182 (File "D:\Lyrics\lyrics.exe"): Error Subscript used non -Array variable.
(screen shoot https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0HkfpTO4pOsOWtqZ19ncFRVWTQ )

I got it using Lyrics in Mp3tag or lauching it directly.

For example a file genertaing this error https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0HkfpTO4pOsU3BWRGpEQUdiNkU.

Thanks for your help.

+Quote Post
Zedicus Mann
post Oct 30 2013, 18:28
Post #88

Member No.: 18692
Mp3tag Version: 2.58

Hello,

I just discovered this plugin and I love it so far. I was just wondering if there was any possibility of using a different source like viewlyrics.com, the database that Minilyrics uses. I have been trying to find a tool to easily add lyrics to songs and in my time experimenting with Minilyrics, they seem to have a very well built database.

If not, I'd still like to thank you for this tool. It works amazingly, keep up the good work.

+Quote Post
ResidualImages
post Dec 9 2013, 16:23
Post #89

QUOTE (Zedicus Mann @ Oct 30 2013, 12:28) *
Hello,

I just discovered this plugin and I love it so far. I was just wondering if there was any possibility of using a different source like viewlyrics.com, the database that Minilyrics uses. I have been trying to find a tool to easily add lyrics to songs and in my time experimenting with Minilyrics, they seem to have a very well built database.

If not, I'd still like to thank you for this tool. It works amazingly, keep up the good work.

Zedicus, I have put together a quick integration of ViewLyrics.com -- see original post for new download. Version 1.0.0.16, works just like the DarkLyrics.com option, but the PDF is updated just for clarity.

Try it out and let me know; I tested it a bit and seemed to get pretty good results pretty quickly.

+Quote Post
tappan
post Dec 10 2013, 03:42
Post #90

Member No.: 18862
Mp3tag Version: 2.58

With MP3tag v2.58 and FindLyrics 1.0.0.16, LyricsWiki is losing the first line. (haven't checked for the last line).. and losing last line.

This post has been edited by tappan: Dec 10 2013, 03:52

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 02:36