Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Works with biterscripting ?
Mp3tag Forums > Misc > Off-Topic - International
Sojwita
I like the looks of mp3tag. I like the flexibility it offers. I often need to convert lot of media files.

Does mp3tag work with biterscripting ( http://www.biterscripting.com ) ? All my scripts are in biterscripting. Could someone please post a couple of sample biterscripts using mp3tag commands. That will help me get started. I think it will help a lot of other people as well.

Thanks in advance.

Sojwita

DetlevD
QUOTE (Sojwita @ Aug 25 2009, 16:40) *
... All my scripts are in biterscripting. Could someone please post a couple of sample biterscripts using mp3tag commands. ...

Hmm ..."biterscripting" sounds like another obscure scripting language the world do not need.

It seems so that you are the one and only biterscripting scripter in the Mp3tag world for now, so the task is for you to demonstrate us the magic usefulness of this scripting vehicle.
By the way ... do you have scripted with Mp3tag scripting language yet?

DD.20090825.1900.CEST
LyricsLover
Never heard before about biterScripting. blink.gif
What would you like to do - especially if you "need to convert lot of media files"?
mp3tag doesn't convert media files at all... book.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.