By using this forum, you agree to the following guidelines:
1. Read before asking! This forum offers a search function and a sub-forum for Frequently Asked Questions. Please check if your question hasn't been answered already.
1a. Please read the pinned topics at the beginning of a sub-forum. These usually contain additional information regarding the usage of the different sub-forums.
2. Please try to maintain a tidy writing style. Write in complete sentences and also check the spelling, grammar and expression. This avoids other people ignoring your posts and also raises the quality of the forum.
Use a title which describes the content of your post. Beside that, please also use topic descriptions. Do not keep using capital letters or any special characters in order to make yourself attentively. Capital writing is often seen as SHOUTING.
3. No warez! Links to doubtful content are not tolerated.
4. Please use small personal pictures only in order to save bandwidth. Signatures and avatars must also be non-obtrusive, non-offensive and work-safe.
5. No cross-posting (same topic in multiple forums). Write your message in the corresponding forum only, otherwise it will be locked or removed.
6. We have the right to remove or to shorten posts.
7. All members must refrain from using the forum solely for advertising purposes.
8. All members are only allowed to have a single user account with the forums.
9. All members must acknowledge the authority of the staff insofar as administrative actions are concerned. This includes closing, deleting and editing of posts as well as increased warning levels.
Messages which do not follow this guidelines will usually be deleted or locked without comments. Repeated violation will lead to an account-removal by the administrators.