Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Script Functions
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Development
dano
Can you confirm that $upper and $caps don't work anymore in export?
And what exactly is $mul("x", y) for?
Florian
QUOTE (d4n0 @ Jun 11 2004, 04:21 PM)
Can you confirm that $upper and $caps don't work anymore in export?

No, both functions are working fine here. Can you please post or mail your export configuration.

QUOTE (d4n0 @ Jun 11 2004, 04:21 PM)
And what exactly is $mul("x", y) for?

Multiply "x" with "y". Some user wanted to mass-add the SONGLEN field (time in milliseconds), so I've added this function to add this field by using a formatstring like $mul("%_length%", 1000) at Actions, Format value.

Best regards,
~ Florian
dano
They all work in the Exportheader here, but not in the record or footer. No matter how simple the export line is.
But
<td class="row4" align="center"><a href="file:///%_folderpath%" target="_blank">$upper("%_extension%")</a></td>
also makes it fail in the header.
I mailed you a test config.
Florian
This is an issue with the parser for the script functions I can't resolve. It took me the whole day to realize that, but I don't see a solution for that sad.gif

Background:

<a href="file:///%_folderpath%">$upper("%_extension%")</a>
This line will expand the %_folderpath% parameter to an absolute folderpath like C:\Music\ so it becomes
<a href="file:///C:\Music\">$upper("%_extension%")</a>
Please note the bold part which will mask/escape the quote. This way, the parser assumes, that >$upper( belongs into the quotes and won't detect the function name.

You can resolve this problem, by adding an additional space after the placeholder:
<a href="file:///%_folderpath% ">$upper("%_extension%")</a>

Best regards,
~ Florian
dano
Ok thank you for researching this problem. smile.gif
They all work in the Exportheader here, but not in the record or footer. No matter how simple the export line is.

Do the functions (with simple usage) work for you everywhere?
Florian
QUOTE (d4n0 @ Jun 13 2004, 11:42 AM)

Do the functions (with simple usage) work for you everywhere?

Yes, they work flawless here after removing the obvious <td ... lines. Please send me your modified export configuration if you still encounter problems.

Best regards,
~ Florian
dano
Sorry I get it now, this line will screw all lines after it and not only its own line.
It's ok now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.