Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [X] Can't properly eject extern extern HD.
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Bug Reports > No Bugs
essem54
Hi , Everyone.

Since the install of the vry late version of MP3TAG on my up to date vista, I can't properly eject anymore my extern USB 1 Tb external disk each time I use MP3TAG even if I wait 15mns.
Does anyone notice the same problem? Seems MP3TAG don't stop accessing this disk "where my music is" even after I close the program.

I will try this evening a clean install with registry clean up "not already done" always done update.

Regards to all.
essem54
So make a mp3tag de-instalation then run ccleaner, then run regcleaner, restart, re-install V246a and everything seems just to be fine as I can eject external USB HD normaly.
Up now will de-install previous version before installing a new one.
Regards to all.

QUOTE (essem54 @ Apr 6 2010, 08:05) *
Hi , Everyone.

Since the install of the vry late version of MP3TAG on my up to date vista, I can't properly eject anymore my extern USB 1 Tb external disk each time I use MP3TAG even if I wait 15mns.
Does anyone notice the same problem? Seems MP3TAG don't stop accessing this disk "where my music is" even after I close the program.

I will try this evening a clean install with registry clean up "not already done" always done update.

Regards to all.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.