Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Development of the program
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Development
Pucara
Hello Florian

I am a programmer in Clarion language and am developing a program that between its functions needs to modify "tags" of files "mp3's". What I must do is not something as complete as your program.

It wanted to do to him if it is possible the following questions:

1) In which language you have developed the program

2) That libraries you have used to modify "tag's" and if these are for "Visual Basic"

Thanks

Pd: I do not hope that the libraries are for "Clarion", but if they are for "Visual
Basic" I create to be able to use them.
Sebastian Mares
Hello!

I am not an MP3Tag developer, but I think I can answer some of your questions.

1) In which language you have developed the program

Visual C++

2) That libraries you have used to modify "tag's" and if these are for "Visual Basic"

MP3 tag editing is done via ID3Lib. For most of the other tag formats, Florian uses the native SDK as far as I know (FLAC --> FLAC Meta Data Interface for example).
Anyways, he might correct me if I am mistaken, but he will be back from holidays in about two weeks.

PS: You can use the API in VB if the libraries' (ID3Lib, etc.) functions are exported with _stdcall. For _cdecl, you have to use a C wrapper.
Pucara
Hello Sebastian

Thanks to clarify my doubts to me

Pd: Por tu nombre supongo que entenderás español, por suerte existen los traductores en linea. smile.gif
Sebastian Mares
QUOTE (Pucara @ Aug 24 2004, 12:56 AM)
Pd: Por tu nombre supongo que entenderás español, por suerte existen los traductores en linea. smile.gif

Arrepentido, yo no hablo español. Soy Rumano. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.