Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brackets not working in filename of playlist
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Bug Reports
Arie
Bug report
Brackets are not working in the filename of a playlist.

If you enter
[%year%] %album%\0.00. %album%.m3u

in the options of Mp3tag, it creates the folder
2011 Album Name

instead of
[2011] Album Name

Feature request
What I miss in Mp3tag is the feature to create playlists for various folders at once.

For example if I have the following folderstructure
Artist Name
|--[2007] Album Name 1
|--[2008] Album Name 2
|--[2009] Album Name 3
|--[2010] Album Name 4
|--[2011] Album Name 5

I would like to open the folder Artist Name in Mp3tag and automatically create playlists for all albums.

These playlists should be stored in a location of my choosing, which is in my case the relevant [%year%] %album%\0.00. %album%.m3u folders.

When I currently want to do this, I have to create a playlist for each album separately, so I have to select [2007] Album Name 1 and generate a playlist for it, then I have to select [2008] Album Name 2 and generate a playlist for it, et cetera.

I would simply like to select all folders at once, configure the required settings and then have five playlists stored in the location which I have specified for each playlist and with the name which I have specified.
dano
Brackets have a special function. To get them as plain text they must be escaped by single quotes:
'['%year%']'

To create multiple playlists at once, select one file and press Ctrl+Shift+P
Arie
QUOTE (dano @ Sep 22 2011, 18:41) *
Brackets have a special function. To get them as plain text they must be escaped by single quotes:
'['%year%']'

To create multiple playlists at once, select one file and press Ctrl+Shift+P

Thank you, working like a charm! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.