Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clear results in filter from pressing icon
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > General Discussion
tag huer
Everytime I do a search from the filter function, I must delete manually the entries to have the filter cleared. This appears to be not practical for heavy use of the filter (I am using it very often). Having a "clear" button would provide for easier use of the filter, going for a new search into the list of tag entries. This would be the same process as clear results in Winamp library, where such "press icon" is availble. Thank you for your support.
ohrenkino
ZITAT(tag huer @ Nov 2 2011, 02:53) *
Everytime I do a search from the filter function, I must delete manually the entries to have the filter cleared. This appears to be not practical for heavy use of the filter (I am using it very often). Having a "clear" button would provide for easier use of the filter, going for a new search into the list of tag entries. This would be the same process as clear results in Winamp library, where such "press icon" is availble. Thank you for your support.

You can show/hide the filter (and by this activate/deactivate) it by pressing F3 - not only works like a clear button but also keeps your last setting. Which should be particularly useful if you use the same filter again and again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.