Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple Action Batch?
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Support
djatwork
I have mp3tag all setup to what I want it to do, and I was wondering if I could somehow incorporate several "actions" into one button. My workflow is an follows:

• Import mp3's
  • Query against Amazon
  • Autonumber
  • Run several custom actions
  • Tag - Filename
  • Export to custom configuration

I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow automate this process with one button, or something like that?

Thanks,
Drew
ohrenkino
ZITAT(djatwork @ Jan 3 2012, 23:02) *
...I was wondering if I could somehow incorporate several "actions" into one button...

• Import mp3's -> yes, if you set a default folder and that is filled with the files.
  • Query against Amazon -> no, not as action
  • Autonumber -> no, not as action
  • Run several custom actions -> aahm, yes..
  • Tag - Filename -> yes, this an action of the type format tag-field for %_filename%
  • Export to custom configuration -> what is that?
djatwork
QUOTE (ohrenkino @ Jan 3 2012, 14:19) *
  • Export to custom configuration -> what is that?

I export the tags to a custom ASP file, which I then import into a database when I am done.

What I meant was, is there something I can do to run all the above in sequence with 1 click? I don't think there is, but I just wanted to make sure smile.gif
DetlevD
QUOTE (djatwork @ Jan 3 2012, 23:02) *
I have mp3tag all setup to what I want it to do, and I was wondering if I could somehow incorporate several "actions" into one button. My workflow is an follows: ... I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow automate this process with one button, or something like that? Thanks, Drew

Maybe you can use a keyboard and mouse macro recorder tool to send simulated keystrokes and mouse clicks to the Mp3tag application.
There are several tools available ...
http://www.heise.de/software/download/o0g0s3l4k227

DD.20120104.0709.CET
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.