Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Right-Click Win Explorer option 2.49b
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > General Discussion
saidwho
If this topic has already been covered, then my apologies. Just point me to the right spot.

However, having just upgraded to v2.49b (from v2.49a) I no longer have the right-click menu option in windows explorer when I right click on a folder.

This must be an oversight on my part, because surely this functionality was not removed from this version.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
ohrenkino
ZITAT(saidwho @ Jan 28 2012, 18:46) *
... the right-click menu option in windows explorer...

Installing this option is usually part of the installation. there you have to tick whether you want an entry in the start menu, desktop shortcut and the explorer extension - so perhaps you simply install MP3tag again and watch out for those installation options.
saidwho
QUOTE (ohrenkino @ Jan 28 2012, 12:01) *
Installing this option is usually part of the installation. there you have to tick whether you want an entry in the start menu, desktop shortcut and the explorer extension - so perhaps you simply install MP3tag again and watch out for those installation options.

What did I say? An oversight on my part. THANKS?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.