Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: autonumbering wizard
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Support
AlohaTw
Hi,

I just wonder how to add "autonumbering wizard" to the "Actions" as one of the rule.

thanks~
ohrenkino
QUOTE (AlohaTw @ Apr 1 2012, 23:00) *
Hi,

I just wonder how to add "autonumbering wizard" to the "Actions" as one of the rule.

thanks~

autonumbering wizard cannot be addressed via actions. (This has been a long running suggestion, though - but in actions MP3tag only looks at the current track, so it does not know anything about different directories and stuff.
There is the variable %_counter% which counts from 1 to n in a given selection. This variable does not get reset by definable criteria nor does it start with a given value)
AlohaTw
QUOTE (ohrenkino @ Apr 1 2012, 22:01) *
autonumbering wizard cannot be addressed via actions. (This has been a long running suggestion, though - but in actions MP3tag only looks at the current track, so it does not know anything about different directories and stuff.
There is the variable %_counter% which counts from 1 to n in a given selection. This variable does not get reset by definable criteria nor does it start with a given value)

thank you! however, I like to add "0" in front of it, the reason is that, I rename the file name in the end by using tag to filename. The Track is part of filename, therefore, adding "0" helps to sort the file in the windows file manager.

thanks!
AlohaTw
haa.. I made this into Actions smile.gif

1. create one "format value" "track" "%_counter%"
2. create "regular expression" "track" "(?<!\d)(\d)(?!\d)" to "0$1"

hope this helps others smile.gif
dano
It's much easier:
$num(%_counter%,2)

See
http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=8788
ohrenkino
ZITAT(AlohaTw @ Apr 2 2012, 11:10) *
haa.. I made this into Actions smile.gif

1. create one "format value" "track" "%_counter%"
2. create "regular expression" "track" "(?<!\d)(\d)(?!\d)" to "0$1"

hope this helps others smile.gif

Great!
You could yet reduce the number of actions to 1 if you modify the first to "format value" "track" $num(%_counter%,2)
Adds a leading zero to any 1-digit number.
AlohaTw
QUOTE (dano @ Apr 1 2012, 23:19) *
It's much easier:
$num(%_counter%,2)

See
http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=8788

thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.