Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deleting Songs as ALBUMS / Picture size
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Support
BOSS TAGGER
I'm on a SPRINT LG RUMOUR TOUCH

For some reason, when I added (identical info) to 19 songs, they were created as 19 ALBUMS.

I want to DELETE the ALBUMS but not the songs off the phone.

If you try and DELETE from ALBUM view, your only choices are to delete the SONG and from a PLAYLIST.

I've removed the tags and the INFORMATION but the ALBUMS won't go away.

For now, I've put the songs in a playlist as a workaround.

Curious.

And, anyone know why when you PASTE art into another file, the SIZE of the pic doubles?

Thanks again gang!
DetlevD
QUOTE (BOSS TAGGER @ May 22 2012, 18:00) *
I'm on a SPRINT LG RUMOUR TOUCH ...

You wrote me by personal message, that Mp3tag displays for the music files the information about Tag-Read (Tag-Types) having the value "ID3v2.3 (ID3v1 ID3v2.3)".

But this information does not say anything about the ability of the player to understand both Tag-Types and to use the Tag-Type ID3v2.3, maybe it can handle only Tag-Type ID3v1.

There is an open task up to you, which has been not answered yet.
http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopi...ost&p=64028

It is still not clear what Tag-Type is supported by the LG Rumor Touch.
Please find it out.
I am rather confident, that a concrete answer will let us help you, to find out what is going on with the player's logic.

DD.20120522.1824.CEST
ohrenkino
ZITAT(BOSS TAGGER @ May 22 2012, 18:00) *
...And, anyone know why when you PASTE art into another file, the SIZE of the pic doubles?

Thanks again gang!

If you use the clipboard then a bitmap file is converted into an uncompressed image like bmp.
If you use the export to the filesystem function an reimport the image then the image file size should stay the same.
BOSS TAGGER
To be clear: when I add the art, I get the size of the original artwork.

If I COPY AND PASTE, that is when the size doubles. Generally, the artwork files are jpg.

TXS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.