Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Support for (*.SID) tags!
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > General Discussion
Harakiri
Hello y'all!

I have a huge collection of (*.SID) tracks but i've noticed that the file format is unsopported. My sugestion for a huge step is to make this possible so i can rename my files accordingly! smile.gif

You guys rock!

Cheers! smile.gif
R.A.F.
The support of the format by Mp3tag was already asked by me more than a year ago (in Oct. 2006) in the german suggestion forum (to read it, klick HERE).

This is what Florian answered these days:
Hello!
Unfortunately this is not planned.
Regards
Florian

But anyway I'd also agree it, if the SID-format would be supported by Mp3tag one day.
Harakiri
QUOTE (R.A.F. @ Dec 30 2007, 23:09) *
The support of the format by Mp3tag was already asked by me more than a year ago (in Oct. 2006) in the german suggestion forum (to read it, klick HERE).

This is what Florian answered these days:
But anyway I'd also agree it, if the SID-format would be supported by Mp3tag one day.

Hello again!

I apologize for the late reply. I'd be extremelly thankful if this upgrade would be taken in consideration by the DEVs since i've not found a "tag tool" for this specific file format. Plus, after getting me hooked to mp3tag i simply refuse to take this painful task by hand! tongue.gif

I appreciate still for all the efforts taken so far with mp3tag!

Take care! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.