Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Action to remove ID3v1 tags, and launch a tag sources file?
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Support
elinenbe
I have a dedicated action that will do everything I'd like except for -- well actually three things.

Is it possible to create an action to remove all ID3v1 tags -- I know I can do this via the GUI, but I'd love to have an action do it.

Also, is it possible to have an action launch a tag sources file. This would automate everything I'm asking!

Lastly, can an action do the auto-numbering wizard? I've played around with counter and regex, and I can't seem to get anything to replicate this behavior on a list of files.

Thanks,
Eric
elinenbe
QUOTE (elinenbe @ Sep 13 2008, 10:35) *
I have a dedicated action that will do everything I'd like except for -- well actually three things.

Is it possible to create an action to remove all ID3v1 tags -- I know I can do this via the GUI, but I'd love to have an action do it.

Also, is it possible to have an action launch a tag sources file. This would automate everything I'm asking!

Lastly, can an action do the auto-numbering wizard? I've played around with counter and regex, and I can't seem to get anything to replicate this behavior on a list of files.

Thanks,
Eric

bump!
pone
all three things you are asking for are not possible via actions
elinenbe
QUOTE (pone @ Apr 7 2012, 10:22) *
all three things you are asking for are not possible via actions

Thanks. Is there any other way to go about doing this? Is it possible to run an external app? Or anything like that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.