Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mp3tag v2.41c Development Build released!
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Announcements
Florian
I've just released Mp3tag v2.41c Development Build!

It's a Beta version and has some important internal changes. The most important for all users with excessive use of cover art are major improvements regarding memory consumption.

Other highlights are support for iTunes-specific TV/video tags, support for drag'n'drop of cover art from Mp3tag, and the possibility to navigate back during tagging from web sources.

It would be great if you find time to test this build and report issues in the Bug Reports forum. Mp3tag v2.42 is scheduled for late October.

You can download it from
http://developer.mp3tag.de

(where you can also study the changelog)

Kind regards,
Florian
cookiej
Thank You !
Working Perfectly !

Note:
- During uninstall.. MP3Tag will ask if you want to delete settings.. select 'NO" so when you upgrade to Version 2.41c .. your settings will remain smile.gif
Florian
QUOTE (cookiej @ Sep 27 2008, 04:52) *
- During uninstall.. MP3Tag will ask if you want to delete settings.. select 'NO" so when you upgrade to Version 2.41c .. your settings will remain smile.gif
You can simply install over an existing installation.
tyoma53
a lot of thanks, Florian. your app is very helpful to me.

but there is one more uncomfortable thing in new builds with unsynclyric: when i edit this part of tags, i often press Enter and then window closes. i know that i can use Ctrl+Enter, but its uncomfortable, cause i permanently forget about it.

could you add an option to choose between Enter and Ctrl+Enter for new line when editing any of tag?

and one more time big thanks for your great app!
HarmonRT
Your Beta 2.41c works great. The one thing that the program is still missing is a field for Disc. You have a track field now where you can name the current track and the total tracks (1/10) etc.; is the next build 2_42 going to include a field for Disc (1/2) etc.?
Florian
QUOTE (HarmonRT @ Oct 18 2008, 17:10) *
The one thing that the program is still missing is a field for Disc.
It's already available as field DISCNUMBER at the extended tag dialog [Alt+T] and you can also add it to the Tag Panel via Options > Tag Panel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.