Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a FAQ?
Mp3tag Forums > Mp3tag - International > Development
Rijkstra
I've looked on this forum for a FAQ and if it's here I missed it. My question concerns email notification of development builds. Is there such a list? I'm hoping "track this topic" on your sticky is the way to do it.

I haven't posted anything for quite a while because Mp3tag is much more troublefree since when I first started using it, mostly because of your great work Florian, but partially because I'm more accustomed to how it works.
dano
theres only a german FAQ so far i think
yes i use track this topic for the latest dev builds
Sebastian Mares
I don't think that tracking the topic will notify you, as Florian is only editing the thread (AFAIK) - the notification function works only if someone replys.

Oops, if d4n0 says that it works, that should do the trick then.
Rijkstra
Oops, if d4n0 says that it works, that should do the trick then.

If you'll notice, Florian doesn't edit his followup post. It's a new one each time. He has delete rights being the moderator. This is not the only forum I'm on where an edit doesn't generate an email or unread mark. It's a poor choice for forum design because sometimes moderators are not even made aware of edits.
Florian
I'm editing the main topic with each new development build, but I delete the release notice each time and add a new one to make the forum send the notifications.

This should work, since I notice a increase of the visitor count each time I release a new development build smile.gif

Best regards,
~ Florian
dano
so shouln't there be an english FAQ, too?
Florian
An english FAQ would be nice! Any volunteers? smile.gif

Best regards,
~ Florian
dano
maybe i can try 1 or 2 chapters huh.gif
Florian
QUOTE (d4n0 @ Apr 15 2004, 08:22 PM)
maybe i can try 1 or 2 chapters huh.gif

I've just added a new subforum FAQ to the international support forum and gave you posting rights to this forum.

The forum is moderated and new posts will appear after I reviewed them.

Thanks in advance!
~ Florian
Sebastian Mares
QUOTE (Florian @ Apr 15 2004, 09:06 PM)
An english FAQ would be nice! Any volunteers? smile.gif

Best regards,
~ Florian

Umm... Maybe. What do I get if I help? laugh.gif

Edit 1: I will do the "Tags" part.
Edit 2: I have done the "Tags" part. cool.gif
Florian
Dano and Sebastian,

thank you very much for making an english FAQ! I really appreciate you help smile.gif

Best regards,
~ Florian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.