> Your Audio Setup..
Th3ProphetMan
post Sep 29 2009, 17:02
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 11010
Mp3tag Version: 2.44

Hi i'm new to the forum smile.gif

I mostly listen my music on my pc with a soundblaster xfi platinum and a sennheiser hd555 headphone set. Also i dont leave the house with out my ipod shuffle, its the 1gb model which is more than enough when im out smile.gif

i listen most of all to alternative rock, indie, thrash metal, trip hop, post rock, instrumental and movie and game soundtracks smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark41
post Jan 18 2010, 07:29
Post #17

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11684
Mp3tag Version: 2.45a

I'm new to this forum, and pretty picky about my audio.

On the computer I use Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1 with Creative MegaWorks THX 550 (500 RMS, just replaced MegaWorks 510D and had a heck of a time finding it, but no one else currently makes a comparable surround sound speaker system for music). All of my files are in flac format (what I use), wav format (for the car), and also in mp3-320 bitrate format (because the son's silly mp3 player doesn't support lossless formats). My weapon of choice for media player is KMPlayer 2.9.4.1435.

In the Jeep, I have an Alpine CDA-9827, with MTX MXA4001 amp, and 2x MTX 10" subs. My tunes are played via a Creative Zen Xtra (replaced hard drive with 160GB) on .wav format. This system is getting old, but still turns heads of those using much newer and more expensive systems. The sound is simply amazingly loud and clear. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:56