Is It Possible To Modify "%album%" To Remove Spaces?

Hello, and thanks in advance for any help. I was wondering if it's possible to edit "%album%" under "Tag Sources\Default file name for cover art:" so that the spaces are removed; that is, can "%album%" somehow be modified such that the album title Example Album Here defaults to ExampleAlbumHere when obtaining cover art? I searched the forum and Googled around but was unable to find an answer, probably because I was wording the question incorrectly. Thanks again.

Hmm, yes, I think so, you can use the Mp3tag Scripting Language in this edit field.
Functions like $validate, $replace and so on are available.

DD.20120312.0652.CET

Thanks for your reply, DetlevD. I just read the Help section on Scripting Functions--:wacko:--and after recovering, I edited the "%album%" under "Options\Tag Sources\Default file name for cover art:" to "$replace(%album%, ,)" and it worked perfectly. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction; I appreciate it :slight_smile: .

A related question: is it possible to create an action that would rename the cover art image in all the folders in a path, for example "D:\Music\Artist\Album", with the album name but without altering the music files in any way?