IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MP3Tag Capabilities, Is MP3Tag customizable?
The Skeezix
post May 4 2007, 04:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4873
Mp3tag Version: 2.34

I was thinking about using MP3tag as a replacement for the built-in database functionality found in earlier versions of MMJB (like in version 7.5 which uses some ID3 fields in a "proprietary" manner).

But before installing it, maybe somebody can help save me a bit of time by answering a couple of basic questions?

1. I would like to view the tags of all MP3 files in a table format (like an Excel worksheet) and I would like to do this using almost all of the screen area. Is this possible with MP3tag?

2. I would like to customize the tag display by adding a couple of fields, or changing the existing names. For example, if MP3tag has a field that I never use, could I change its name to say, Preference and then use that field to contain a value from 1 to 5?

3. If so, can I specify the field's length??

Thanks in advance. I hope I don't have to create what I need in Access or Excel sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dano
post May 4 2007, 12:48
Post #2

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 201
Mp3tag Version: 2.84c

Take a look at this screenshot:
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/images/sht_mainfull.png

Mp3tag has columns like Windows explorer.
You can add new columns with any tag field you want or with technical information.
You can of course change existing columns or delete them.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 09:05