IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weird (possible common) problem?
jmuirhead
post May 19 2017, 18:43
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23439
Mp3tag Version: 2.8.2

All,

Hoping this is a known problem... in that I've had it happen a few times in the past, but always worked around it. Lately? More often (and specifically, twice in the last 3 days)... and under versions 2.81 and 2.82.

So here's an example of the issue. I right click a folder of MP3s to be tagged and open it in Mp3tag. The folder contains 15 known and verified good MP3 files. Mp3tag only seems to recognize a small number of them.

Even dragging one of the files it didn't originally recognize into Mp3tag doesn't work. Nor does right-clicking one of those files and "Open in Mp3tag".

Again, seen this before, and twice in recent days... both in the latest version 2.82 (and in 2.81, simply because I thought maybe it was an issue in the latest version).

So, is this a known issue? Well trodden ground? (as I'm a newbie to these forums, so it is very possible). Maybe there's even a few posts in these forums that cover this issue and I was too lazy to look? :-)

Thanks in advance,

John
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ohrenkino
post May 19 2017, 18:47
Post #2

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11458
Mp3tag Version: 2.83e

Have a look at the statusbar at the bottom There you see the number of loaded and the number of displayed files.
If you see a number in brackets it means that you probably have a "leftover" filter.
Press F3 to disable the filter and check if you now see all the files.
Press F3 again to see if the files get hidden again.

--------------------
42 - wie war die Frage / what was the question / quelle était la question

+Quote Post
jmuirhead
post May 20 2017, 03:55
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 23439
Mp3tag Version: 2.8.2

QUOTE (ohrenkino @ May 19 2017, 10:47) *
Have a look at the statusbar at the bottom There you see the number of loaded and the number of displayed files.
If you see a number in brackets it means that you probably have a "leftover" filter.
Press F3 to disable the filter and check if you now see all the files.
Press F3 again to see if the files get hidden again.

Omg! I feel like an idiot! Please abuse me at will. Sorry! That is exactly my problem! :-(

Thank you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2017 - 23:43