Florian
post Jun 25 2016, 14:39
Post #1

Developer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203
Mp3tag Version: 2.83

I've just released Mp3tag v2.78!

Lots of you asked for AIF/AIFF support over the last couple of months (even years, my first reference goes back to 2008) – and today is the day biggrin.gif The main new feature of this new version is support for the AIFF file format.

I was also traveling Norway and made a kind of three-week sabbatical from Mp3tag. That means for me to take a break from daily support email, no checking of Mp3tag's Twitter and Facebook feeds (Google+ is yet too quiet), not reading all the interesting, helpful and controversial discussions of the Forums (seriously, I’m so amazed by this thriving community and how you make this a lively place here), and – most importantly – not doing the actual work of developing Mp3tag and working with its code base.

I really loved the vast fjords in the west, hiking the mountains (which some still had plenty of snow) and living the simple life with a tent. It’s a BEAUTIFUL country.

But after three weeks, when I came back, I took my computer and started to catch up. I noticed, that even when I was away, lots of people downloaded the app, subscribed to the newsletter and got help online.

It’s wonderful to create value for you, even if I’m not at my desk working and it’s great that you’re still here smile.gif

You can download the new version from

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html

As always, enjoy and take care
– Florian

--------------------
♫ If you like using Mp3tag please donate to support further development.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oempa Loempa
post Jun 27 2016, 07:27
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 21907
Mp3tag Version: 2.75

Working great as usual. But one strange happened on 2 pc's (from the 2 I did upgrade wink.gif ). On both PC's it was asking to Reboot Now, or Reboot later ? Normally, it doesn't ask this (if I am right ?).

Both PC's are Windows 10.

+Quote Post
ohrenkino
post Jun 27 2016, 07:52
Post #3

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11458
Mp3tag Version: 2.83

ZITAT(Oempa Loempa @ Jun 27 2016, 08:27) *
Working great as usual. But one strange happened on 2 pc's (from the 2 I did upgrade wink.gif ). On both PC's it was asking to Reboot Now, or Reboot later ? Normally, it doesn't ask this (if I am right ?).

Both PC's are Windows 10.

This depends on whether you ticked to get the Explorer context menu (shell extension) or not. If you did, you have to restart.

--------------------
42 - wie war die Frage / what was the question / quelle était la question

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2017 - 18:09