OT?: How do I fix wrong length

Good Morning All,
I have recently upgraded to Win7 (however it is possible the problem existed in Vista) and the length field of some of my music is expanding at a crazzy rate. For example:

(BTW this is one of the all time best albums evar!)
These song lengths are off by a factor 2x-3x. When played with WMP12 they play correctly and playback terminates at the actual length of the song. However when I try to make a CD for the car (2004 Honda S2K w/o aux audio input) the songs won't fit! :flushed: Anyone have any clue as to why this is happening and how to fix it?

An incorrect length is reported when the file is VBR but does not have a VBR header.
You can discover this by using MP3val. You can fix the file by using VBRfix (Moonbeam version).

SWEET!

Moonbeam's version of the tool fixed the problem. As you surmised it was VBR issue. Win7 (and other tools) were thinking it was recorded at 55kbs. The songs were originally ripped into some MS variable bit rate lossless format and then converted to mp3 to be more portable. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question.

Cheers,
Guy