IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice!

Please take a minute to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Use Search to reveal possible related topics.

Also make sure you've read the Forum Guidelines before posting in this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Odd behavior during export with %_folderpath_rel% used as part of the file name
mls
post Sep 7 2017, 18:01
Post #1

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 22802
Mp3tag Version: 2.81

Hello,

My music library has grown to the point where I can no longer reliably build an HTML list (based on html_dano_albumlist_js_ex.mte) without running out of memory.

I really like having the ability to look through the library from a single HTML page. This has led me to investigate various ways of reducing memory requirements.

My most recent attempt has been to try to break the singe large HTML file into many smaller HTML files that can then be included by a parent HTML file. In doing this I have noticed an unusual behavior during export. Specifically, when exporting, I specified "%_folderpath_rel%\zzv2album.html" as the Export file name.

The first time through, all of the zzv2album.html files were written to the base directory EXCEPT THE LAST which was written to the base/album directory. When immediately repeating the export, the situation is reversed, namely all of the files are written to the base/album directory EXCEPT THE LAST which is written to the base directory.

Please see the attached document for screen prints.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

-Mike-
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Mp3Tag_Report_09072017.zip ( 194.3K ) Number of downloads: 3

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DetlevD
post Sep 7 2017, 18:27
Post #2

Member No.: 3194
Mp3tag Version: 2.84

QUOTE (mls @ Sep 7 2017, 19:01) *
... I have noticed an unusual behavior during export. Specifically, when exporting, I specified "%_folderpath_rel%\zzv2album.html" as the Export file name. ...

See also ...
http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopi...ost&p=38987
Note that %_folderpath_rel% is relative to Export output file, not necessarily to the current path (%_workingpath%).

DD.20170907.1927.CEST

--------------------
* Beyond that, don't ask, when you don't know what to do with the answer. *
♥ home is where the heart is ♥

+Quote Post
mls
post Sep 12 2017, 15:08
Post #3

Member No.: 22802
Mp3tag Version: 2.81

QUOTE (DetlevD @ Sep 7 2017, 18:27) *

Thanks for pointing that out.

Can you recommend a reliable way to export a file into each album directory (with all albums/tracks selected)? Instead of creating one massive HTML file for the entire music library, I am hoping that by segmenting the HTML into smaller pieces, I can process the entire library without running out of memory.

Regards,

Mike

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2017 - 16:15